Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Introduction.

My name's Jennifer and I love professional wrestling. I've been a fan for 13 years and have grown from being a fan of only WWF (now WWE) to being a fan of almost all of it. Old WWF, WCW, NWA, AWA, Japan, UK, etc. I favour female wrestling moreso nowadays, SHIMMER, NCW Femmes Fatales, Chikara, Anarchy Championship Wrestling, etc.

I used to write about wrestling in my personal blog but nowadays it seems almost everyone has a wrestling blog. So I figured...why not me too? This won't really be too organised, I figure I'll put my thoughts on whatever I'm watching (DVD, tv-wise, etc.), whatever I'm into at the moment, various rants and praise and what have you.

I contribute to a female wrestling website called ringbellesonline.com and that's where most of my writings are at the moment. This blog is more scattered and also a place that I can write about anything outside of female wrestling.

Incase you're wondering, the html "The Dangerous Queen" is a reference to one of the best wrestlers ever - Akira Hokuto. If you've not heard of her, Google her immediately. She is a true legend not just in Japan but world wide.

So there you have it. Read and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment